- Type: Other
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Fundar
- Model Number: FD-6900
- Voltage: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz
- Current: 50
- Rated Capacity: 4800W
- Rated Duty Cycle: 100
- Dimensions: L800*W900*H950 mm
- Weight: 45kg
- Usage: bga rework system
- Top heater: Hot Air 800W
- Bottom heater: 2nd heater 1200W, 3rd IR heater 2700W
- Positioning: V-groove, with external universal fixture
- Touch screen: 7.0 inch, HD Resolution, Panel Visa touch screen
- Temp accuracy: ±2℃
- Temperature control Settings: 8 levels of variable(up/down) and constant temperature controls
- temperature curves: N groups storage
- PCB size: Max 500*400 mm Min 22*22 mm
- Temperature Zones: Three Zones
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||4-6 business days after payment|
Specifications1.Fundar BGA Rework System
2.hot air and IR BGA Rework System
4.3 temperature zones
5.for computer xbox ps3
Fundar FD-6900 BGA Rework System
1. Fundar FD-6900 BGA Rework System Main Functions
1. Embedded Industrial PC, high definition touch screen interface, PLC control, and instant profile analysis function. Real-time settings and actual temperature profile display can be used to analyzed and correct parameters if necessary.
2. It uses precise K-type close circuit control and automatic temperature adjustment system, with PLC and temperature module to enable precision temperature control of ±2 deg C. External temperature sensor enables temperature monitoring and accurate analysis of real time temperature profile.
3. V-groove PCB supports for rapid, convenience and accurate positioning that fits for all kinds of PCB board.
4. Flexible and convenient removable fixture on the PCB board which protects and prevent damage to PCB. It can also adapt to rework various BGA packages.
5. Various sizes of BGA nozzles, which can be adjusted 360 degree for easy installation and replacement;
6. Three temperature areas can independently heat and are multiple controllable and adjustable to ensure best integration of different temperature areas. Heating temperature, time, angle, cooling and vacuuming can all be set on the interface.
7. There are 6-8 levels of variable and constant temperature controls. Massive storage of temperature curves which are Instant accessible according to different BGA. Curve analysis, setting and adjustment are all accessible via touch screen. Three heating areas adopt independent PID calculation to control heating process to enable more accurate and precise temperature control.
8. It uses high powered blower to enable fast cooling of PCB board and prevent it from deformation. There are also internal vacuum pump and external vacuum pen to assist with fetching the BGA chip.
9. Including Voice "early warning" function. 5-10 seconds before the completion of uninstalling or welding, voice reminder / warning to get the workers prepared. Cooling system will start after vertical wind stopped heating. When the temperature drops to room temperature, the cooling process will stop, so that the machine will not age after heated up.
10. CE certification, with emergency switch and automatic power-off protection device when emergency happens.
2. BGA Rework Station Technical Parameters
|Bottom heater||2nd heater 1200W, 3rd IR heater 2700W|
|Temperature Zones||Three Zones|
|Positioning||V-groove with external universal fixture|
|Temperature control||K Sensor Closed loop, heating independently|
|Temperature control Settings||6-8 levels of variable(up/down) and constant temperature controls, Massive storage of temperature curves|
|PCB size||Max 500×400 mm Min 22×22 mm|
|Minimum chip spacing||0.15mm|
|External Temperature Sensor||1pcs (optional)|
|vacuum system||Support, internal vacuum pump and external vacuum pen|
|Touch screen||7.0 inch, HD Resolution, Panel Visa touch screen|
|Electrical materials||Taiwan touch screen + PLC + heating plate(Germany)+high precision intelligent temperature control module|