1.ACHI IR6000 BGA Rework Station
2.IR Heating BGA Rework Station
3.High power Rework
4.connected to pc
ACHI IR6000 BGA Rework Station
1. ACHI BGA Rework Stationis designed to meet the increasing everchanging demands of today's fast BGA Rework environments (R).
2. Products apply to the welding of CBGA CCGA CSP QFN MLF PGA, all the green epoxy type BGA chip and other special parts such as metal shielding cover, plastic connector replacement of various and soft PCB.
3. BGA Rework Station Machine comes along with Manual and video demonstration CD-ROM,The information is easy to understand. Even if you have never engaged in BGA rework, it can be quickly mastered the technology.
4. You'll find its really the machine you need by its high integration Design, the smaller workbench, non-mixed cables and the convenient operation all the process of soldering controlled by a button.Machine overall system integration Design, Rework station more integrated workbench area by area occupied by smaller, Didn’t mixed and disorderly of cables, use of one-button control, the ease of operation. The height of Top heating head may adjust by rotating the handle. The Top Infrared heater could rework BGA ICs of large size up to 70*70mm.
5. BGA Rework Station IR6000 can be connected to a computer with a built-in PC RS232 serial port. It can be controlled by the software. it can set up 8 rising temperature segments and 8 constant temperature
segments to control. It can save 10 groups of temperature curves at one time.
6. The innovative design gets over the problem of ir heating rework station heating slowly and disorderly caused by the air flow. It can easy deal with the solder free soldering. The max temperature is up to 400 °C. It can easily deal with lead free soldering work.
2. BGA Rework Station Technical Parameters
Dark IR 400W
Size of Applicable Chips
Size of bottom heating
Upper heating position control
Up, Down, Right, Left
PCB fixed platform
Slide Guide Bracket
LED Auxiliary Lighting
Force Air Cooling
220V and 110V(110V need buy converter)
3. Item Units and Pictures (what you see what you get)